Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011!




Happy Valentine's Day to all My Blogging Buddies & Family! If I could I'd send each of you one of these cupcakes I made to bring to work today. I used Martha Stewart's one bowl chocolate cupcakes and Magnolia Bakery's Vanilla Buttercream Icing. The icing is my favorite and its a really easy recipe. The cupcakes were pretty good too. But really...the icing is what makes the cupcake, no?


I just love vintage Valentine's cards and these cupcakes picks were too cute to pass up in the sales bin at Hobby Lobby a couple of years ago. I forgot about them last year and didn't want them to go unused again.


Isn't she sweet :-)



Here are a few Valentines from my garden. There is hope that Spring is on its way!




I'm joining in for Mosaic Monday today..a little late but better later than never :-) Check out the other Mosaics here at Little Red House.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day! Cute cupcakes and so nice to see the flowers:@)

Carol said...

Those cupcakes would make me want to get up and go to work with you, they look amazing, Suzy!

Hope you had a happy Valentine's!

Dawna said...

I love your cupcake idea...will have to remember your great idea for next year. Cupcakes are the best!!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Happy Day After, Suzy! Your cupcake picks are just adorable and those cupcakes look delicious.

Look at those gorgeous flowers you have already! can't wait!

Marsha said...

Your cupcakes are works of art! I too love the vintage valentines, this year I discovered magnetic printer painter and made little vintage postcard magnets and they turned out so cute.

So jealous of your beautiful blossoms already. It looks like you are well on your way to a beautiful spring!

Belated Valentine wishes!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

The vintage Valentine's rock! I agree that the Magnolia vanilla buttercream frosting is the best! A belated, but heartfelt Happy Valentine's to you, Randy and Mr. Jigs :o)

Val said...

Be still my heart!! Cutest cupcakes, ever.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin